Sundays and Seasons.com provides you with electronic liturgical resources to aid you in creating worship support materials like a bulletin or set of projection slides. This website provides resources to:
- Plan and organize your worship services using our Planner
- Download your worship text, music, and other supplements
- Insert music graphics and supplemental material into your worship text
- Reference and search NRSV Bible translation
- Look up hymns and songs from our library
- Print Children's Bulletins for each service
- Chat with other users and share ideas or get answers
Step 1: Pick a Date and Liturgy
Pick the date for your service from the liturgical calendar and select which base liturgy you want to use.
Step 2: Customize the Liturgy to suit your needs
Based on your selection of a base liturgy, the planner populates the service elements into your worship plan. You can then move, modify, delete, and edit the content quickly and easily. You can select images, musical elements and more for inclusion in your worship folder.
Step 3: Download
Download the completed worship plan, music, and images in convenient zip files. Modify the format of the materials to fit your own leader guides, worship folders, PowerPoint slides and more! Save your templates online and reuse them next time!
In addition to the planner, sundaysandseasons.com provides a wealth of other useful tools including a chat forum and an NRSV Bible. You can access children's bulletins, find additional liturgies, browse the hymns and songs database, search for images, and much, much more!
In addition to the planner, sundaysandseasons.com provides a wealth of other useful tools. You can access children's bulletins, find additional liturgies, browse the hymns and songs database, search for images, and much, much more!